Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

HELP FERGUSON RIOT VICTIM: Natalie's Cakes and More Fund by Natalie Lcdubose - GoFundMe


Hello, I'm Natalie Dubose of Ferguson, Missouri. I'm a small business owner with a cake shop and a bakery dream.

First, I would thank everyone for their warm wishes, empathy, and support during this crazy difficult time.

I would love to write more, and will try soon, but my business is so behind right now. 

My shop, which had it's grand opening this summer was vandalized in the riots.

My main windows were smashed and bakery damaged. I'm beside myself, but with the holidays, can't stop working.

I'm very busy cleaning and trying to repair my business. I'm also trying to catchup on baking cakes for Thanksgiving!

I promise to update this later. I'm truly mixing batter right now. I began baking and selling cakes at local flea markets, slowly saving money to start my small business.

I LOVE TO BAKE !!!

It was my dream and I'm working hard to accomplish that dream.

The outpouring of support on Twitter, Facebook, and in the media has been amazing. I was in tears. (CONTINUED)

FUND SITE: Natalie's Cakes and More Fund by Natalie Lcdubose - GoFundMe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but keep it civil or your comment will be exiled to the voids of cyberspace.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.