Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I Am Malala (Official Music Video) - YouTube



LYRICS (from YouTube info):

look, i wanna make a nation proud
one day we'll say things loud and be free
with the power of our speech
we can change our world and how it's perceived
we've got doubts and beliefs
but not one thing's truly out of our reach
don't tell me the sky's the limit
cause nothing can pull me down when I dream
i'm working on turning 'em into a reality and opening eyes
and sharing a vision with every person
who had chose to be blind
i wanna focus their minds
to show that despite we're broken inside
we can stand powerful together without a cloak or disguise
i hope in the future that I can look back
on a new generation that's peaceful
that's grateful they're equal
cause those before made a change for the people
with paints and an easel we picture perfect
drew our attention to making the most of our time
creating more than useless inventions
i'm only young so I guess it's down for you to decide
would you choose to fight for what you believe in
would you do what is right if I needed you
would you stand tall with me right here by my side
be the change you want to see, take a look through my eyes

I am Malala
I am infinite hope
I am Malala, I am, I am, I am
I am Malala
I am infinite hope
I am Malala, I am, I am, I am
I am Malala

they say the harder the culture, they say the harder the girl
i say the smarter the girl, then the stronger our world
from a country where we made fortunes
of others misfortunes and betray our own people
then we mourn for a portion of time
always taught to fight for my rights
Malala fought for education then she fought for her life
it's hard to strive to be better
when oppressed by the suppressors
treated like the lesser, just be clever
ignore the ignorance from the ignorant
society is ridiculous but it's the world that we living in
chauffeurs our drive and denies our desire
being silent doesn't help, it adds fuel to the fire
how can somebody young like me even find any truth
when nobody's looking for truth in the youth
life isn't a choice, so who are we to say what's void
and Malala gave a voice to me cuz...

(repeat chorus)

hard work and talent equals infinite growth
in school a child and a teacher equals infinite hope

LINK: I Am Malala (Official Music Video) - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but keep it civil or your comment will be exiled to the voids of cyberspace.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.