Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

DISTURBING! CLAY CLAIBORNE-Daily Kos: UN reveals its real stand on Syria, giving Assad $500 million for "Humanitarian Assistance"

FROM CLAY CLAIBORNE:

At first I couldn't believe the tweets I was seeing. I mean, you can say anything on twitter. You can say aliens have just landed. Don't make it true.

The very idea that the United Nations was planning to give to the government of Syria, and you know who that means, over $500 million dollars with no real control, meaning really no strings attached, was to me so incredible that at first I didn't believe it.

I have been saying for a long time that that world body, and even the United States, was in reality in Assad's corner, but this bold contribution to his war effort surprised even me. I had to read it for myself in the UN Office for the Coordination of Humantarian Affairs [OCHA] Humanitarian Assistance Response Plan for Syria (1 January - 30 June 2013) ........................

FULL ARTICLE HERE: Daily Kos: #UN reveals its real stand on #Syria, giving #Assad $500 million | #UNPaysAssad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but keep it civil or your comment will be exiled to the voids of cyberspace.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.