Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

ONE LOVE FESTIVAL 2009: Nathan Richardson, Poet Reciting "We are the Ones We've been Waiting for"

The 4th Annual One Love Festival in Hampton Roads happened again on October 17, 2009 at Virginia Wesleyan College in Norfolk, Virginia, dedicated to promoting unity among all. It was a great evening, full of music, poetry and dance. After the Walidanes came Nathan Richardson, well-known poet in Hampton Roads and beyond. He read three poems, but I only shot this one because at that point I thought I might run out of memory on my camera, but later I discovered I had more. But this poem helps set up Sharon Silverstein later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but keep it civil or your comment will be exiled to the voids of cyberspace.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.