Gandhi’s Principles of Nonviolence
TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE CLICK HERE: Gandhi’s Principles of Nonviolence | Pace e Bene
- All life is one.
- We each have a piece of the truth and the un-truth.
- Human beings are more than the evil they sometimes commit.
- The means must be consistent with the ends.
- We are called to celebrate both our differences and our fundamental unity with others.
- We reaffirm our unity with others when we transform “us” versus “them” thinking and doing.
- Our oneness calls us to want, and to work for, the well-being of all.
- The nonviolent journey is a process of becoming increasingly free from fear.